For those busy days and long journeys, ARRA next provides a smooth transition from crib to carrier. Its three recline positions allow baby to lie comfortably, whether ARRA next is buckled in the backseat or attached to a pushchair.
It’s i-Size-approved and lightweight, weighing just 3.5 kg*. Doubling as a car seat and a carry cot, this reclining carrier means that even when life doesn’t stop, their sleep doesn’t have to.
*Without insert and canopy
• Red Dot Product Design Winner 2020
• Converts to a flat reclining seat—157° angle—usable in the vehicle or on a pushchair.
• NEXT system™ compatible: The NEXT system offers ultimate flexibility with four solutions for the first four years, conveniently using one base for all compatible products.
• Super comfortable for baby with premium i-Size protection for your peace of mind.
• Heavy-duty shell and removable full body insert keeps them snug and supported.
• Lightweight, around 3.5 kg! (Not including the canopy and insert)
• Three recline positions, in both car seat and travel system modes
• Removable headrest’s patented Tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby.
• The high-strength handle transfers a large portion of the crash forces into the shell and thus protects the particularly sensitive head area
• One-hand, 10 position headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness
• All over side impact protection thanks to Nuna’s smart SIP system featuring EPP energy absorbing foam.
• Luxe leatherette carry handle
• Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade and mesh peek-a-boo window
• Super resilient top of the line plastics. Three point harness keeps little ones in place.
• Woven fabric creates a homespun, subtle texture, while Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber, create a natural and earthy feel.
• Infant inserts keep them snug and supported. When baby outgrows, they easily remove.
• Five-second, True lock™ base installation makes set up swift, simple and secure, using vehicle’s ISOFIX anchor points
• Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
• ISOFIX & coloured installation indicators
*TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
from 40 to 85cm,
and less than 13 kg
Wash the soft goods with cold water under 30°C.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Line dry in shade.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean.